LLamasoft EVP to Present at Cincinnati CSCMP Roundtable
Supply chain design leader to sponsor and present several sessions at event
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (September 1, 2015). LLamasoft, the global leader in supply chain software solutions, will sponsor and present at the Council for Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) Annual Global Conference September 27-30 in San Diego. The conference is the organization’s largest event of the year, drawing supply chain and logistics professionals from around the world.
LLamasoft Executive Vice President Toby Brzoznowski will present “Building a Global Supply Chain Modeling Initiative to Help Your Business Thrive” with Stephen Wagner, Director of Network Design for Schneider Electric from 2-3:15 p.m. on Tuesday, September 29 in Room 6D. This session will focus on Schneider Electric’s use of the LLamasoft supply chain design platform to model its complex global network.
“More and more organizations are adopting supply chain modeling and analytics technology as a means to gain an edge over the competition,” said Brzoznowski. “This technology is enabling global organizations to reduce risk, rapidly respond to changing market conditions, and drive significant improvements in cost and service.
LLamasoft will participate in several other sessions at the conference, including:
- “Network Design – How Do I Achieve an Optimal Network”
- 10:30-11:45 a.m., Monday, September 28
- Panelist: Jason Brewer
- “Leveraging Supply Chain Design to Support an Omni-Channel Strategy”
- 10:30-11:45 a.m., Tuesday, September 29, Room 6D
- Presenters from Cabela’s, Urban Outfitters and LLamasoft
- “It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane, It’s a Drone! The Time for Transformation in Now”
- 3:45-5 p.m., Tuesday, September 29, Room 6D
- Presenter Bart De Muynck, Research Director, Gartner; featuring LLamasoft customer case study
LLamasoft will be exhibiting at the event in booth 903 demoing the latest innovations in the supply chain design platform.Media Contact
734-418-3119 ext 1400