Workshop: Design Competency Development Workshop (DECODE)
This session will detail how companies should develop their supply chain capability using supply chain design strategy as well as the financial benefits that come with strategizing supply chain initiatives. This workshop will cover:
- Aligning current supply chain with supply chain design strategy
- Determining current maturity level & attainable maturity within a set timeframe
- Determining of the key activities to be developed and prioritized for the next three years in order to create the optimal supply chain design capability for your company
- Understanding the resources and their development plan, processes that need to be in place, training and learning curves, and overall financial plan for formally deploying a supply chain design capability
- Determining the KPIs that will govern the development of the capability and track the improvements as this initiative moves forward.
Intended Audience: Leaders involved in supply chain management and project development and prioritization as well as supply chain design technology functional users