LLamasoft, Inc. provides software and expertise to help large organizations design and improve their supply chain network operations. LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru is the leading supply chain design and analysis application available in the market today. It enables companies to model, optimize and simulate their supply chain operations, leading to major improvements in cost, service, sustainability and risk mitigation.
LLamasoft is dedicated to advancing technology focused on the continuous improvement of enterprise supply chains. Our customers include many of the world’s largest organizations across a wide range of industries.
2013 (To Date)
- Release of LLamasoft Supply Chain Sherpa mobile supply chain design app
- Third annual SummerCon supply chain design conference draws largest crowd yet with over 200 customers attending
- LLamasoft introduces new supply chain design training facility
- Release of Data Services, an offering that provides supply chain design reference and benchmark data
- Release of LLamasoft Transportation Guru
- Introduction of LLamasoft K2 Cloud Solver
- Second annual SummerCon supply chain design conference, featuring 150 customers from around the globe, keynote presentations included Lieutenant General William “Gus” Pagonis, Warren Berger and Dr. Beau Lotto
- Release of Supply Chain Guru 7.0, which included Supply Chain Segmentation, Service Parts Inventory Optimization, and Lead Time Optimization.
- First Summer Conference on Supply Chain Design, featuring 100 customers from around the globe, astronaut Dr. Buzz Aldrin and supply chain expert Dr. John Gattorna.
- LLamasoft opens offices in Bogotá, Colombia and Cape Town, South Africa.
- LLamasoft opens office in Shanghai, China.
- LLamasoft continues innovation as Supply Chain Guru 6.0 integrates with SAP R/3 and offers advanced mapping with Esri.
- LLamasoft’s leadership in Supply Chain Design continues with release of the first-ever integrated Network & Inventory Optimization Solution. This revolutionary integration of analysis techniques has opened the door for a new level of Network Design and S&OP solutions.
- Release of SupplyChainGuru.com, a first of its kind online network design application and support center, offering models, knowledge, and answers.
- Release of break-through proprietary simulation engine that enables true “enterprise simulation” of extremely large supply chain models.
- LLamasoft becomes an early leader in the Green Supply Chain movement with the introduction of our fully integrated greenhouse gas emission modeling features. Users are now able to identify their “carbon footprint” as well as optimize their supply chain operations to accommodate emission reduction initiatives or carbon offset programs.
- LLamasoft Introduces the first commercial release of flagship product Supply Chain Guru®. Over the next few years we continue to release a steady stream of new and improved features.
- The company is founded in 1998 and is based in Ann Arbor. It is the first company to combine enterprise-level simulation with full-feature network and inventory optimization within a single modeling application.